mercredi 9 février 2011

Shanice's Variation on a Poem by Edgar Allen Poe

A Dream Within A Dream

By Shanice G.

Sometimes I sit and my mind wanders off,
To a place where my emotions become so soft,
I wonder where this place could be,
Because my soul is being set free,
I wish and hope that this is real,
And it doesn't start to become a fail,
But then all that I see or seem,
Is but a dream within a dream.

I start to feel like this could be my life,
But thinking that it couldn't be cuts me deep like a knife,
why can't I stay where there is peace?,
Where I could be happily released,
Oh God! With the grace of yours,
Help to keep open these doors,
But all that I see or seem,
Is nothing but a dream within a dream

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.